Global provides the recruitment, placement and ongoing support of international teachers, primarily in K – 12 Math, Science, Elementary Education, World Languages and other subjects of high demand. The Academic and Cultural Exchange (ACE) program offers teachers an opportunity for a full-time salaried educational experience, coupled with dynamic cross-cultural activities with U.S. schools and communities. Global teachers inspire U.S. students, develop cultural awareness and understanding, and impact teacher effectiveness and student achievement.
Important and significant elements of the teaching program include:
- Designated by the U.S. Department of State as an Authorized J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor
- Exchange Teachers are paid on the same salary scale as U.S. teachers
- Visa Sponsorship for the teacher and family
- Aid in securing U.S. lodging, transportation, health care, banking, etc.
- Extensive academic, cultural and social support provided while in the U.S.