For School Districts
Global Teaching Partners is an Official Authorized U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor and recognized and approved by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the South Carolina Department of Education (DOE). Academic and Cultural Exchange (ACE) teachers are professionally credentialed educators with extensive teaching experience that are requited to have online training and a comprehensive U.S. Arrival orientation prior to their teaching assignment.
Global Teaching Partners provides the recruitment, application process, initial interviews, placement, teaching licensure, visa processing, orientations, and aids in extensive teacher development and cultural exchange during their stay in the U.S. Listed below are the programs offered to ACE teachers throughout their employment in the U.S.
- U.S. Culture and Diversity Workshop
- International Teacher Fellowship
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Global Lesson Plans, Curriculum and Resources
- International Education Week
- Network, Collaboration and Classroom-to-Classroom Opportunities
- Annual Global Teacher Consortium
- Cultural Exchange Symposium for District Central Office Staff
- Graduate Degree Scholarships
These programs are designed to create a mutual understanding between people of the U.S. and other countries and provide cross-cultural activities in schools and communities. In addition, the programs enable teachers to better understand American culture, society, and teaching practices, and enhance their knowledge of foreign cultures, customs, and teaching approaches. ACE teachers are well prepared for success and excited to be a positive influence in U.S. schools.
For more information on hiring a Global teacher, please call us at 919-260-5996 or complete the Contact Us form.