The Academic and Cultural Exchange (ACE) program offers teachers an opportunity for a full-time salaried educational experience, coupled with dynamic cross-cultural activities with U.S. schools and communities. Global teachers inspire U.S. students, develop cultural awareness and understanding, and impact teacher effectiveness and student achievement.
Important and significant elements of the teaching program include:
- Designated by the U.S. Department of State as an Authorized J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program Sponsor
- Exchange Teachers are paid on the same salary scale as U.S. teachers
- Visa Sponsorship for the teacher and family
- Aid in securing U.S. lodging, transportation, healthcare, banking, etc.
- Extensive academic, cultural and social support provided while in the U.S.
Experience of a Lifetime
See the video below for what some of our other teachers say about their experiences with Global Teaching Partners.
Wanted: Math, Science, World Languages and Elementary Education Teachers
Global Teaching Partners is actively seeking teacher applicants in
Math, Science, World Languages and other areas of high demand.